Thursday, June 5, 2008

overwhelmed

So I am sitting at work today completely bored b/c we no patients today b/c we have no Dr in the office , so due to this i start to look around at the baby stuff to start seeing as how me and my husband are expecting our first child in November. OMG do you know how much stuff is out there for you to decide on and figure out what you need. I feel like we are going to need another house just for all the baby stuff. It is crazy. I will getting pictures up soon(samantha). I just haven't gotten them on to my computer yet. We do get to find out what we will be having on the 23 of this month and are way excited. Of course i think that cece is more excited, seeing as how she can tell me exactly how many more days until i find out. Anyway until later

1 comment:

the smiths said...

I think there may be some MAJOR competition on who's most excited-you and Kris or CeCe..LOL! We are pretty excited for you guys, too, though!!!