Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's A Girl!!

Ok so for those of you who don't that i am pregnant hey yea i am. Anyway so we (being me and my husband and our little one) had our appt on Monday and we got to find out what we are having.YEah!! So according to the ultrasound we are haa=ving a litte girl. er name is going to be Roxie. We are way excited b/c we can start planning the nursery and everything and really feel like we are getting ready. it is finaly starting to become real to me. I am starting to show and all of that. Hopefully i will be able to get some pics up soon. until the next time

4 comments:

the smiths said...

Yay! Little baby Roxie! I'm SO excited... Would love to see pictures of you guys!! :) Love yall!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am sure she will be as beautiful as you! May the Lord continue to bless you in your pregnancy.

MrsBarrett said...

Congratulations again! I know how super excited you must be. When you get registered let me know where I at!

Mae said...

oh yay!!! congrats! that is so exciting Christina :)